Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Governor McCrory concerning environmental justice



Deborah Ferruccio
 
Governor McCrory concerning environmental justice

 Above is the link to the Raleigh News and Observer (N&O) video coverage of the press conference before court on Friday where I refused to sign the Deferred Prosecution Agreement for my 2nd Degree Trespassing charges. I got was arrested at ...
 
the Capitol in June for staying after hours to give a message to Governor McCrory concerning environmental justice, and in my case, specifically concerning the cleanup of the horrific Dan River coal ash disaster.
I am not going away nor is the near and long-term danger of coal ash to our water supply and way of life.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/08/15/4074534/mccrory-11.html

Keepin' the faith that united we can prevail,